Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Want to hear about jobs that match your search criteria as soon as they are posted? Simply perform a search and scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see a box where you can enter your email to receive notifications as soon as a job that matches your search criteria comes available.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
The Senior Project Manager provides overall direction for the team of 8-15 Project Managers, and assumes responsibility for the overall project performance including costs, schedule, quality assurance and project status. At this level, projects managed are typically of moderate to high complexity, risk and exposure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plans and oversees the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects by identifying project risks, developing project plans and implementing contingency plans
- Ensures projects are delivered on time, within scope, budget and requirements, and complies with all regulatory, environmental and health and safety requirements
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with clients, resolving issues, managing client expectations, and ensuring client satisfaction
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project
- Ensures that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and that quality standards are maintained
- Develops and maintains the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Provides strong leadership to construction team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths to ensure project targets are achieved
- Maintains, tracks and reports all financial aspects of project including forecasts and billings
- Manages the procurement process including subcontractor/trade/supplier negotiations and awards
Reporting into the Director of Safety, the Regional Safety Manager will be responsible for ensuring all HS&E procedures meet and exceed safety goals. Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, train, and mentor the HS&E team across projects to support the project management and site team in ensuring safety procedure is being followed
- Advise on safety investigations, reporting, training requirements and process and ensure follow up actions are taken
- Implement procedures and develop initiatives that are in compliance with regulatory requirements, industry standards, and corporate safety policies
- Measure and evaluate overall HS&E performance, and deliver solutions and advice for inefficiencies to senior leadership of related teams
- Conduct spot checks with work sites to ensure compliance, including assessing safety protocol of subcontractors and their teams
The Construction Safety Officer will enforce our company safety policies, work procedures, and WSBC OH &S Regulations. They must cooperate with the Site Superintendent, complete all necessary investigations, chair site safety meetings, record minutes, and submit daily, weekly, and monthly required reports. They will conduct effective site inspections to ensure that no person can be exposed to unsafe conditions or unsafe activities.
As a member of the Traffic Control Team, the Flagger or Traffic Control Person will be responsible for the execution of Traffic Management Plans within and surrounding construction zones. Responsibilities include:
- Protect the safety of the work crew and the public by directing motor and pedestrian traffic
- Prepare and Set-Up all traffic plans and lane closures
- Coordinate all deliveries
- Adhere to all Axiom Health and Safety policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, PPE and clothing appropriate for the elements
- Assist in the professional response of public complaints
Reporting into the President, the Corporate Risk Manager’s primary purpose to manage both long and short-term risk as we diversify our portfolio and expand into new sectors, such as commercial and institutional markets. The focus will be to mitigate contract risk, scope risk, job cost risk, schedule risk and delivery risk on behalf of the company. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a plan and system to identify and mitigate corporate, project and contract risks
- Perform risk analysis on a regular basis and continuously update senior leadership, owners, developers, and subtrades on risk management activities
- Lead and facilitate risk review meetings with senior leadership to develop and implement risk management plan and policies
- Assist leadership and execution teams in the review and negotiation of contracts, including insurance
- Develop and implement project and change management systems and strategies
- Work with leadership and project management to manage risk
- Work with legal counsel to manage risk and project issues
- Initiate and integrate a culture of risk management